We see very different models of sunglasses this season. More bohemian models integrated with a wire, bone-patterned frames and etc. If you cannot decide on your choice among the sunglasses newly added to Faik Sönmez’s collection, our recommendations may guide you:
- If your face is heart-shaped or in other words, if you have a narrow chin and a wide forehead, the glasses with a slight upsweep at the edges called as “cat-eye” sunglasses are ideal for you.
- If you have a long and narrow face, large XL glasses will be more suitable for you.
- If you have an oval-shaped face with prominent cheekbones, nearly all models will suit you. Just avoid very small frames.
- If you have an angled face, choose the models with very round and oval contours.
- If you have a full round face, flat angled frames that are not very large are the best for you.