For nearly all of us, morning makeup is an indispensable routine for a good start to the day. We describe it as “makeup in 5 minutes flat”… However, a survey globally conducted by a magazine over a million of women shows that women spend much more time and use quite more products than they think for their beauty routines. Well, what are these products? What about we take a look at such products starting from the bottom of the ladder?
- Facial cleanser: Separate cleansers for eyes and face would be recommended in the past. However, today, ‘all in one’ products are both practical to use, and allow us to save time.
- Tonic: It still remains as one of the favourite products of the morning routine since it minimizes pores and provides a better base for moisturizer.
- Serum: It was there before botox! It has regained importance since the rise of natural methods to prominence again. Serum is the step before moisturizer and is included in nearly every woman’s cosmetics routine according to the needs of their skins.
- Eye cream: It is one of the most important data obtained in the survey that eye cream has now become the mostly used cosmetic material even in the ages of 20s. In fact, it is a must to take early actions when it comes to eyes!
- Moisturizer: It is the most basic cosmetic product that is found in the bags of even those saying ‘I have nothing to do with cosmetics’.
- Foundation /BB cream: We must add some colour to the day in order to start it full of energy, right? 70 percent of the women participating in the survey state that they are using a foundation, BB cream or a base…